Sunday, August 5, 2007

Join me in Greenpeace's 7-step climate campaign


Last week I joined this 7-step climate change campaign with Greenpeace. See my post. We are starting with light bulbs, but it's about energy efficiency generally. You should join:

Click here to sign up

Greenpeace proposes an "Energy Revolution" to save the world from catastrophic climate change. Half of it is about saving the power we use. And this campaign is about people like us helping to outlaw products that waste energy. Every week, for seven weeks, Greenpeace sends out an email with instructions how to campaign effectively for energy efficiency.

Every ton of carbon dioxide pumped into the atmosphere, every coal burning power plant built and every energy wasting lightbulb installed makes it harder for us to stop climate change. Each one is one more thing we'll need to undo. Better to do it right the first time.

Let's start an energy revolution!

I hope you'll join me today: Click here to sign up.

2 comments:

ian said...

Some of my energy saving lightbulbs have blown. I'm saving even more energy by not replacing them at all.

Luca said...

Makes perfect sense!