Thursday, May 31, 2007

Drip irrigation

It's been more than a month since I last posted something on my blog. That's not good. I do have some good tips, though.

Let's start with the first one. Two words: Drip irrigation. If you have a backyard with a sprinkler system it's time to consider to switch it to a drip one. You will save gallons and gallons of water: up to 60%.

I think water conservancy and water management are one of the biggest issue we are facing. We're going to be making this switch in the next month or so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

quite interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.